HORSE COLLECTION


This may be the start of my favorite collection. Horses are very special to me and I am so happy to have found a distributor of beads that has numerous horse pendants. I have many more necklaces I am currently working on!




$45.00

Historic Indian Pendant hangs from multi-strands of semi-precious Rhodonite stone chips. This is a wonderful necklace that has perfect shades of pink and gray.



$36.00

Pewter Horse Head Pendant has incredible detail and is extremely well made! The body of this necklace consists of both black beads and silver detailed spacers. The closure is magnetic.






$40.00

Mother of Pearl Necklace. This beautiful necklace has a gorgeous horse head pendant that has perfect detail. The large pearl beads that make the body of this necklace perfectly match the pendant. The closure is magnetic.


No comments: